Saturday, January 05, 2013

The Truth Is In You

There was a time I needed tools to discern truth, but sensing what was my input and what was truth was troublesome.  The pendulum and Tarot cards can work if a person puts their thoughts and feeling aside, but I didn't like relying on something outside myself.  What if I was in the shower and needed information instantly?

My heart soared when I learned we each have a built-in truth detector: our intuition.  It is beyond believing.  It knows, and it is a distinctive feeling.

To discern how truth feels, start by saying your name.  I am Maeann feels right from the top of my head to the bottom of my feet and fingertip to fingertip.  When I say my name is Lucille Ball, I laugh.  The name has no depth in me.

Discernment is your birthright.  Learn how truth feels in you.

2013 Red Convertible Travel Series



No comments: