Thursday, July 30, 2015

Traveling Solo


I could "solo" cruise in one of these and maybe do my own paddling.

According to AARP, "There are five Norwegian cruise ships that now have studio cabins priced far less than double occupancy." I called and asked which ones, but they never got back to me. They suggested I book a cruise first. I'll take one of each!

Tauk has a few solo cabins. Check other Cruise Lines also. They would rather have more passengers than empty rooms.

I like to travel solo sometimes. When, not if, I take a solo cruise, I will let you know the details. As long as I can see the shore, I don't get seasick. Maybe I should confine my water experiences to the bathtub, but that's not as interesting as the Venice shoreline. One day I'll tell myself, Just do it!

Microsoft Clip Organizer photo
©2015 article only
Red Convertible Travel Series

No comments: